On this pulse-pounding tour behind the wheel of a Land Rover Discovery 4, discerning travellers will power across glaciers and magma fields, skirt towering volcanoes, lakes and magnificent waterfalls, and tackle stunning snow, ice, and sand surfaces on a 5-day “self-driving” tour designed by Land Rover's experts. Guests will travel by a minimum of two Land Rover Experience Instructors, plus the added services of a tour director. Luxury boutique accommodations and first-rate cuisine is included throughout the journey. Multiple itineraries are available in February and March of 2016 starting at $7,159 per person, based on double occupancy.
· Visit the stunning geysers, glaciers and waterfalls of Iceland's Golden Circle
· Drive in challenging snow and ice conditions with expert guidance from Land Rover Experience Instructors
· Enjoy navigating and honing your skills on the black volcanic sand beaches, yours to drive on by special permit
· Try your hand at snowmobiling on the Langjökull Glacier
· Keep an eye on the skies for the ethereal Northern Lights
· Stay in luxury boutique accommodations throughout your journey
Not exactly roughing it Land Rover “Self-Drive” tour across Iceland